Thursday, September 17, 2009

I wanna be back home

Half a sem is over. Time flies when you're too busy to notice anything. But anyhow, I can't wait to go back home!

Finally I'm able to heave a sigh of relief, relax, and slow down. Yes, there's still some homework to be done during the break but I'll worry about all that later. There's plenty of updates to post regarding what had happened this first half of the semester.

Tonight I'm suppose to dota as much as I can but surprisingly I don't have the mood. I don't feel like burning away my last night in UTP by playing dota.

Packing but really don't have any idea what to pack except for some clothes and books. It's late. Tomorrow will see me sleeping on the train. Graham sleeping so soundly on my bed till I don't have the heart to wake him up. Lol..

That's all for now. Updates coming soon when I finally reach home.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my Muslims friends! :D

No comments: