Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Dawn of a new day, a new blog is born....


Some great landscape pictures. For more cool pics visit deviant art


Ya..i know. It's 1.30am in the morning and I got this sudden 'jolt' of motivation to start a new blog. WhaT a way to start! haha! Well, it's about time anyway, since 'create own blog' is in one of my 'to-do-list' during this 7 week super long holiday and i can happily tick it off the list.

OK, let's start with the intro:

WHY THE NAME 'MIDNIGHT BLUES'?

Well, let's first make a rule: I will write on my blog ONLY at dawn, any hours after midnight till 6 in the morning. Dun ask why, just feel like it. That's why I call my blog 'midnight blues'.

Dun worry, doesn't mean that I'm in the blue mood all the time and REST ASSURE I won't bore the readers with all sorts of whines and complaints. ^_^

Ya, although there's a 'midnight' word in it doesn't mean I have to start writing exactly the moment the clock strike 12 midnight.

Pls, I have 3 timepieces in my room:
1) A typical alarm clock (i think the alarm is broken....
2)My loyal POLO wristwatch
3)My cellphone's digital clock

All 3 of them are NOT synchronized. Wat am I suppose to do huh? Find the average time?? ^~^"

PERSISTANT READERS MAY ASK: WHY MUST YOU START AT DAYBREAK?

Frankly speaking, I'm more awake and refreshed at midnight than other time. The time late at night really suits me.

Quiet, peaceful, everyone's asleep, just me and some light snacks accompanied by soft soothing baroque music. What better way is there to put ur mind at rest and let ur thoughts flow freely? P.S: Night is my optimal time to study too.

The downside is i snooze like sleeping beauty o maybe 'handsome beauty?' under a sleeping spell during the day!! WARNING: Seriously, this is abnormal sleeping habits that should only be done in the holidays. Need to set my biological clock back to default b4 school reopens..

WHAT KIND OF BLOG IS THIS?

Haha, I'm not sure either. Just want to make it as interesting as possible for all readers but at the same time be it a memorable online dairy for me. So to all my friends and kind readers, all ur thoughts, comments and opinions are much appreciated to add some 'colours' to this blogspot.

(P.S: No baseless insulting, flaming, accusing, and use of intimidating swear words allowed)
Ok ok, moderately obscene words like 'shit' or 'wat the hell?' allowed but dun drop the 'F' bombs pls @_@

======END OF Q&A SESSION (thanks for reading)======

So there u go, tat's basically something u should know about my blog. Guess i haven't intoduce myself much.. ^~^'' To view a more complete profile bout me just add me on friendster or facebook. (I prefer the latter)

Friendster/facebook/MSN chat: chua_wee_kheng@hotmail.com
Gmail/G-talk :chua.wk01@gmail.com

Oh yeah! Today, i mean yesterday is Father's Day so i wish every dad in the world Happy Father's Day and keep up the good job for being a good father. Also, Happy Birthday to my friend Sandeep.. As for today, Happy Birthday to Laura. Wish u guys have a great birthday!

Everyone's turning 18, i still got 2 months to go!! Haha xD

No comments: