Friday, July 11, 2008

Finally, the Exam Result is out!!! (Complete)

The familiar ringing of the alarm......

hey...it's only 10 am......

Hmm....today is....TODAY IS EXAM RESULT DAY!

But a heavy cloud descended on me and before I knew it....it was 12 pm by the time I was fully awake....
.
.
.
.

This is the day that all UTPians had anticipated for. The climax of everything that we had been struggling for the previous semester. The Judgement Day.

As usual, I had to engage in a fierce tussle with my modem that is on strike and choose to be unresponsive on my Big Day, yet the 3G signal is strong. After persistently plugging in and out till I literally burned my USB port, I'm finally logged in.

On the webpage, I was greeted with the following advice:

For confidentiality, please shut down your browser after viewing your results.
Which is sort of ironic because anyone who knows your IC no, matric no, and exam ID (if they really took the trouble to remember all 3), can check your results in a click of a button.

A thousands thoughts seemed to ricochet in my mind at that instant.

What if I failed my Sport Science and had to retake it again next sem? Noooo!!!
What if I failed my Moral? I know I had memorised everything but I forget everything in exam.
What if I get a B in my English? I wrote an essay without following the format.
What if I failed my E-math like I did during Test1?
What if I get a B in my Chemistry? The core subject in my chemical engineering course.
What if I get a B in my Physics? I made a lot of careless mistakes.
Above all, what if I get below 2.50 for my GPA? I'm never facing the world again.

And lots more of what-if and what-not about my prospective future.


Anyway, I realised I had forgotten my own Exam ID.... and more frustrating is I left my exam slip back in UTP.

Luckily, after straining every bit of my memory and a few trials and errors (that took me 30minutes), I finally get to see my result. It was either going to make the rest of my day:

a bright sunny day full of radiance

or
a dark rainy day full of storm clouds

What I saw next simply blew my mind away and all my doubtful what-if dissapeared. It was just so unexpected. It was a result that I had not even dared to dream of. It was a good result. And I'm very very happy. Thank God and everyone around me for helping me all these time. The study week and the hard work in IRC paid off well. I couldn't have it without all of you. Thanks....

:)


THE END



Ok, you will probably kill me after reading all that but in the end not knowing the result.

So here it is:

I knew Moral and E-math are going to bring me down. But at least it's not the worst-case scenario that happened. :)

1 comment:

Faizal Hamssin said...

hey congrats for yr result. it was darn good. wish me luck for my upcoming exams too! cheers