Sunday, October 05, 2008

Final update before holiday ends...

Life at home is a heavenly bliss. But every good things must end someday, which mean my one week holiday is over!!

I agree with Graham. One week of holiday is too short, the previous 7 weeks holiday is too long! Anyway, I'm heading back to UTP tomorrow. (actually it's today, it's way past my bedtime, but I can't resist the urge to blog!) Since my dad is on job travelling elsewhere, I had to catch the bus. (Haiz..I regret bringing so much stuff back here)

Time to reflect and summarise what had I done so far during the holiday.

Let's see... Most of the time I was out with my family. The outings are great. We went for dinner at "Fei Zai" Crab House. I never thought "fei zai", which mean fat, could be used to describe a crab but obviously the name of the restaurant shows it all. But a credit to them as they really proved it. The crabs were really meaty with soft tender flesh. Delicious! It's been a while since I enjoyed such cuisine.



Besides that the other night we went to stroll around the local night market or "pasar malam". The place was crowded and lively with people.

We brought some seedless grapes that only cost 10 bucks for 3 bunches. We also brought some satays and some 'kiuh" for the grand super supper, which had been a "tradition" for the family whenever we had a late outing.
(That explains my physical "well-roundedness") =p

Besides the family outings, I'm mostly at home. (Where else can I go?) Time flies when you're chit-chatting online, playing the computer games, updating your friendster and all that kind of stuff. If I'm not in front of the computer, I'll be in front of the television. Really miss out a lot nice shows. Other than that, just the mundane boring stuff. Doing assignment and studying a bit. (I'm not carrying all those books here for nothing!)


Just today I had my haircut at a hair saloon I never went before. The result: My haircut looks weird. As if too short in front and too long at the back. Don't know how to describe it but it really makes my face looks rounder. Or is it because I'm adding more extra fat during this week? Haiz... better stick to my conventional barber shop next time. No more fancy hair saloons for me!

Oh no!! My hair..Not gonna show any pictures here..

That's all from me. Really need to hit the sack or I'll miss the bus 2moro...

No comments: