Monday, October 06, 2008

Back in UTP

Finally, I arrived safe and sound at my second home~~my beloved UTP.

Thankfully everything went on smoothly for me as this is first time I used a bus for such long journey. Travelling alone is much different than travelling in a group. In a group, we can keep a lookout for one another's belongings. Travelling alone, even going to the loo pose a problem as you need to be wary of your belongings lying out in the open. Plus, you have to be on the alert and can't sleep "dead" or you will miss your stop. Nevertheless, it's good that I'm exposed to this kind of hardship occasionally. I can't forever rely on my dad to pick me up and bring me back here all the time!

Using Plusliner, reliable and comfortable. Thumbs up! :)



Anyway, UTP is still in its quiet and deserted state. Seems like I had came back too early. Most people are coming back on Tuesday 2moro. All the same, I'll have one day to settle down and finish up some last-minute assignments.

That's all for now. I'll be expecting a busy week ahead of me. With all the given assignments, plus drama, Er Hu practises, and promises of new assignments, tests, and quizzes to come, my life will sure return to a hectic state. In the meanwhile, my blog shall resume its undisturbed slumber...

No comments: