Thursday, July 15, 2010

Results are out!!

Midnight. There's something unusual about this midnight. Almost everyone in my gtalk contact is online.

Well, most utpians do stay awake past midnight, but this night is different. The long awaited moment has finally arrived. In my case, 2nd year 1st semester result is out! But it's out late for around 40 minutes so after many intervals of refreshing on the result page, I finally get to see it!

My result is exactly what I had expected it to be (if you'd read one of my previous post). Nevertheless, I'm not too depressed by it. I had been mentally prepared for this way earlier before the real result is out and had long regarded this as a well-fought battle of the past. For now, focus on my present, plan for what's coming up next. Of course, I am far from being satisfied with my result so I must work extra hard this semester!

I will be heading off to Alor Setar for 2 days for some orchestra practises with other secondary school students. Compared to the previous school we went to, we should be expecting this training to be tougher, more serious, and possibly a tad less friendlier. The 'horror stories' that we had been told didn't manifest themselves much in the first school, but who knows what will happen in the upcoming school we are going to visit? No matter how things turn out, it will be a tiring trip, so let's hope the end result will be fruitful. Next update is till then.

No comments: