Friday, December 05, 2008

I'm going home, to the place where I belong...

OK, first and foremost, it is OBVIOUS that there's a tremendously huge time gap in my blog. The post before this says I'm back in UTP. As I'm making this post, I'm soon leaving UTP for the end semester break! So it had been months since I update my blog.. XD

Haiz...not that I totally dun have time to update my blog (of course I admit I'm pretty much busy with assignment, quizzes, and test) but I must confess I'm getting lazy to update my blog. :P

With every iota of free time I'll be spending my time dota-ing, going sports, hanging out in someone's room or just lie down to catch a good nap. Can't blame me oso la.. those are things I'd rather do than stuck in my room writing blogs (no offense steward) :P

So I'll just mentioned the most recent happenings. HOORAY!! Final exams are over.


Honestly, I felt so relieved that Foundation was over for good. It felt like a heavy burden had just been lifted of my chest. I can brainwash myself and rid my memory of all those complicated and confusing formulas and theories. Next semester everything will start anew.

All those formulas dumped from my "memory" into "recycle bin" for now...


After the final paper ended on Tuesday, a lot of people went home in the afternoon. Me?? Unfortunately, I'm still stuck here for 3 days!! My dad had important business to attend to so had to come quite late.

Luckily most of my friends are going back on next day, so we spent the last day going to Ipoh and watched a movie: - "Twilight". A pretty interesting movie about vampires plus some romance.


Then we "ta pau" some KFC and went back to hostel and enjoyed our last dinner together....

Next morning the whole bunch of remaining "Sarawakians" left first. Miss my chance to say goodbye. :(

Then after that, my two remaining friends from Penang and Kedah also left UTP. Haiz.. felt so sad and empty that time. But not for long anyway, coz I didn't sleep much the last night so I just resumed my nap. After waking up, I felt much better and refreshed so I watch a few episodes of "Bleach" series. At night, spent the whole night with Nautiss watching "Avatar". XD

The following day, dad arrived!! I was so surprised. I thought he's only coming at night. But anyway, we spent the afternoon in Ipoh (again) then stay overnight in Syuen Hotel, just a stone throw away from Ipoh Parade!! But seriously I'm beginning to feel tired of that place.

So glad I can spent my day together with dad. We talked a lot and updated each other about our lives.
As usual, me lamenting about my life in UTP, homework, coursework marks, exams, lectures bla bla bla while dad updated me about mom and siblings, his work etc..

So this brings us to today, I just came back this morning and resumed packing my stuff while dad carry on his work here. Things are not as bad as I imagined. I thought I'll be condemning myself to 3 days or boredom and loneliness. But these 3 days passed quickly within a blink of an eye, so does my Foundation life in UTP.



Going back soon in an hour when my dad's done. :)

HOME SWEET HOME HERE I COME!!

No comments: