Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just dropping by.....

My blog has been seriously dead since the last few months. Just a few more weeks to go before study week and final exam. After that, I can't wait to go back home!!!

For now, I'm just waiting for time to pass by... Anyway, time do really flies. It had been quite a hectic semester for me. Blame myself for joining so many extra events and clubs.. XD
But no regrets, really gain a lot of exposure and experiences. :D

By chance I can blog now because this weekend I'm quite free (plus another extra holiday on Monday) so I can finally relax and take a break for now. Next week will be rushing around non-stop again with my AW assignment, EDX day, Physical chemistry exam etc... @_@"

Homework is getting tougher. Plus my addiction to dota worsen my situation. I barely spend any time studying. Haiz....

That's all I guess. A lot of cool events to update but wait till I'm home with a decent internet connection so I can upload the photos too. Bye for now. By the way, in advance before I have no time to drop by, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all APRIL birthday guys and girls, you know who you all. ;) BYE for now. :D

No comments: