Monday, April 27, 2009

A week before study week

Freedom at last! At least temporary for now...

I've decided to give my blog a totally new 'make-up'. My old blog had been dark and gloomy so staring at it does not make me feels so good either. Well, something never changes. My blog is still a bit of 'emo'. It's just that looking at a vast green field (FYI, it's the sport field in UTP) at least gives some hope and relief rather than being totally engulfed in the darkness of the night, right?

My study life has finally calmed down. I had finished most of the major tests, there's no big events that I get to involve with, so all there's left is a few 'left-over' assignments to deal with, and a few more last-minute tests and quizzes. After this week, there'll be a study week (no lessons at all, more freedom, cheers!). The final stage is of course everyone's most dreaded final exam.

I'm still unsure about my coursework marks. The results of some tests and quizzes are yet to be announced (perhaps never..) so I am lazy to can't do a thorough calculation. Let's just hope that at least they all falls into my expected range of safety zone.

Anyway, I can't think of any suitable topic to blog for now. Yes, there's a lot of 'tags' pending and waiting for me to cross them of my list but I'll save them for the most 'boring moments'.

Last but not least, before I end, (drum roll pls.....)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEWARD!!

May you have a wonderful day as always,God bless :)

No comments: