Friday, May 01, 2009

Labour Day— The only day when people can’t say you’re lazy

Today is Friday, and it’s Labour Day!

First thing wake up in the almost noon morning, I switched on my laptop and hop on to my MSN and G-talk.

Then I sense something amiss,

Laura’s gtalk shoutout: I will miss you Amber..

Steward’s gtalk shoutout:  A special condolences to Amber...

‘Uh-oh, it can’t be!!’ *Gasp*

Then I saw Liang Yi online.

‘Amber left to Penang?’ I asked hopefully.

‘No, she left to heaven..’ came Liang Yi’s reply..

Can’t believe Amber left just like that. I was only playing with her a few days ago. She looked just fine and healthy. Anyway, I’m gonna miss Amber, I’m sure all the Chindians will..

Rest in peace, Amber.. May you be reunited with your friends in rabbit paradise.  

17042009928

I hope the admin won’t mind I ‘stole’ this pic from the Chindian blog

Apart from that breaking news, there’s not much excitement for the rest of the day. Ya, I know, a lot of people are going out to Ipoh and other fun places, but I prefer to take things easy today and relax.

I almost missed one class this morning which I mistaken the time. Luckily (unluckily for those who are hardworking enough to attend class on Labour Day), the class is cancelled due to technical complications so it’s rescheduled to next week. Plus, the Organic Chemistry test is cancelled too so it’s a double luck. If God permits, Labour Day are meant for us to be free right?   

My afternoon is spent watching watching series, (the latest episod of Heroes is out on DC++!!) The ending was cool, can’t wait for more.

Then, do spend a little time chatting, wasted most of the time refilling my printer ink (messy job @_@) just to print out my Intro to Oil and Gas lecture notes. In the end spent less than 30 minutes studying those notes for the sake of Tuesday test. Feeling bored, so fell asleep till evening.

Just come back from CG tonight, it’s the first time I really shared something. Maybe I feel more comfortable because there’s less people at that time and I know most of them well. Anyway, I learnt it is difficult for a guy to say sorry. But I had to take this first step no matter what. I know I risk disappointment of being not forgiven (that’s the hardest thing to deal with), but at least I had tried. I pray to God to give me strength and courage to apologise and may God be by my side no matter what.

Last but not least, I’m not going to be stuck here forever. Tomorrow is my turn to enjoy.

Me and a bunch of friends are going to IPOH!!  

PRIORITIES:

1) Have a haircut

2) Stock up supplies for study week

3) HAVE FUN! :)

No comments: