Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to academia

Leaving behind the comfy and happy-go-lucky lifestyle at home, it’s time to return to UTP again. Of course, typically, like every new semester, each of us return brandishing a new spirit to study and do better, regardless of how our results turn out to be last semester.  

Speaking of results, I’d FINALLY been able to know mine, after being unfairly barred from knowing my results due to an unsettled fine which in fact I’d settled before the exam.

Really, it had been a painful four days for me, going around in circles trying to find the right person to look into this matter as everyone seem to shift this problem to another department or person. Luckily, I managed to call the right person and he took immediate actions and a few hours after that I was able to view my result. I really thank him from the bottom of my heart. :D

My results was OK overall and I’m satisfied with it. I can do better actually, because I score badly in some subjects that I expected myself to score well, and the vice versa happened too. @_@

Anyway, I’m still staying in V1 but I’d changed room. Love my new room. There’s sufficient sunshine and the room is not as hot as I’d expected. :)

First lecture for the week had started and things are still not hectic for now as there’s no lab for the first week. Plus, things are looking up this semester and the lecturers seem promising too.

If things DO get hectic, I won’t be spending too much time blogging. I can try of course, but priorities come first. There’s new commitments to look into and old commitments to prune. One of them would be Dota. Yup, I’m playing less of dota this sem. Let’s hope I don’t get addicted to other games instead.  :P

That’s all I guess, bye for now! 

2 comments:

Vyner said...

u might be addicted to the sims...hahaha

WK Chua said...

luckily not addicted to sims, unluckily starting to get addicted to warcraft and starcraft @_@