Friday, July 24, 2009

Rain rain come again

Yeah, I do hope it will rain again soon.

It’s Friday, so soon in approaching my first weekend in UTP.

I woke up this morning greeted by a fine drizzle. The weather was cold and chilly like in Cameron Highland.

Minus the rain, this weather is perfect for lecture, of course better still if I can remain cuddled in my warm bed. It was a much sought-after relief contrary to the usual hot and dry days that we get here.

I was in a good mood for lecture this morning, despite having 3hours of lectures in a row. But my attention span only last for the first 2 hours and I found myself almost drifting off to dream land during the 3rd hour. Then, class finished and I’m free!

The rest of the day past quite peacefully. After lunch, I took my sweet time having a nice long nap the whole afternoon.

In the evening, Eric was not available today so I went jogging with Hon. I used a new route today with Hon, circling the whole UTP campus. It was a long route, equally challenging and demanding as running around a few times around the sport field’s jogging track.

At night, after dinner, I spent my whole night dotaing. Can’t believe I just spent my one night like that. Anyway, the more I played, the more I’m getting fed up with the game. I dunno why, it’s like Dota is not fun and fulfilling anymore. It’s probably good that I quit completely someday, at least it’ll give me more free time to do other more beneficial stuff. Anyway, I planned to join less events and clubs this semester.

That’s the update for today’s diary. As for this week, the Chindians had another get-together night to kick-start the new semester. We also celebrated the birthdays of January to July babies. The cake was delicious! For the pictures, visit Graham's and Liang Yi's posts. Yes! We even design our own T-shirt.

That’s all for now. It’s raining again as I end this post. Perhaps it has been raining every night without me noticing. Goodnight. Signing off..

1 comment:

... said...

its time to leave the world of dota. DIE OR TURN AWAY