Sunday, December 06, 2009

In the festive mood

Most shopping complex in KL are in the festive mood for Christmas as Christmas is just around the corner in a few weeks time. My family and I got to hang out at Metrojaya Time Square yesterday. The decorations are truly dazzling enough to put every shopper in a festive mood!

Live performaces and dances paired with lively songs and music

Ceiling decor: convincingly look like snow falling from above. Quite creative don't you think?

Life size Christmas sledge full of presents



Merry snowman!

A christmas tree beside a gelato ice cream stand. Rum raisin flavour is my favourite and it tastes sooo heavenly! (although it did burn a hole in my pocket)

This is one gigantic Christmas tree. It's gigantic enough to house a S&J shop underneath! XD

Giant tree with giant snowflakes decor. Not that nice to view from this angle because the snowflakes are obscuring the tree.

Performance by a choir group


As for dinner we went to Vivo Pizza. It was the my first time patronizing this pizza outlet (definitely a nice change of atmosphere from Pizza Hut) and I must say I would give it a 'thumb's up'. The ambience is nice with spacious seatings and the pizza is on par, if not, better than Pizza Huts'. The Hawaiian pizza simply tastes superb!


We went home after that with dad driving the car through the traffic-packed highways at night. We were all worn out but it was an enjoyable day for us nevertheless. Back to my usual holiday routine. Plan to hang out in Sunway Pyramid with some of my friends soon. Till then, good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, to you will help to find the correct decision. Be not afflicted.