Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tag: self Q and A session

I had been putting off this tag for quite some time. This is the best time to do it owing to the fact that it's a new year.

1. What's your ambition?

Ambition in career, to be a successful chemical engineer (since I'm studying the course now). Ambition in life, live a long happy and healthy life, that's all I want to ask for.

2. How often do you think of committing suicide?

Not so often!! Yes, I admit there are moments when I wish I just can disappear from this world and end all the pain and sufferings I had. But that's life. Life is always full of ups-and-downs and full of obstacles that we need to overcome with patience and fortitude. The most important thing I learn is to rise up each time we fall, never give up, and believe in yourself

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?

This question is too general I must say. Confidence in terms of what? Confidence in myself? Confidence in what I do? Yes, I do normally have the confidence in what I'm doing. After all, that's the most important element to keep on going. But of course there are times when I doubt myself. Nevertheless, you'll never know until you try. Do not fear failures or mistakes. There's no mistakes in our lives, just lessons to be learnt. Failure is the key for us to start something all over again, each time more intelligently.

4. How many babies you want?

Wow, this is getting personal. Hmm, there's a lot of factors to consider, cost of living rising etc.. and most importantly I'm not married yet!! Perhaps I'll file this question away for now and answer it in the future when I'm ready :)

5. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?

Yes I do. Just as there's light in every end of a tunnel. The most important thing is to persevere and never give up trying. Many people fail and give up half-way never knowing that they are so close to success.

6. What is your goal for this year?

Study hard and smart. Do well in my undergraduate. No more fooling around! Things are getting tougher every semester and my recent GPA proves it. Besides studying and academics, also wish to live a healthier life (start by saying no to super supper) and live in happier life (no idea how but I'm just going to take things easy and enjoy life)

7. Do you believe in eternity love?

Love can be defined in many ways. Parental love can be eternal and unconditional. The bond of friendship can be forever and lasting. But love in term of romance..hmm.. hard to see nowadays. But if you found your true love someday, you'll be the luckiest person inthe world..

8. What do you say about your life now?

Great!! Living peacefully, have a family that loves me, friends that care for me, no famine and diseases, what more can I ask? Of course there's some very trying and frustrating moments, but I'll overcome it, one step at a time.

9. What feeling do you love the most?

I love feeling happy. Everyone is searching for happiness in their lives. Being loved by those around me makes me happy. So I guess I love being loved. Likewise, I must love and care for others too.

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?

Well.. surprise me. IF I someday meet my other half, I don't expect much really, just be yourself. I'll accept and love that person for who she is.

11. Is there anything you want to tell the people you hate?

I'm not referring to anyone in particular here. But assuming that IF I really had hated someone, I'll tell them to please think before you act. Treat others the way you want to be treated. People have feelings too.

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

I do. I cherish them like I cherish my family. True friends are the people who help us move on with our lives and supported us when the world arpund us collapse. No man is an island. We all need friends as much as we need to breathe.

13. What does flying means to you?

Err.. dunno. Is the word 'flying' a metaphor? I don't like flying in real life. Nice view from above but not worth the ear pain and air-sickness....


14. What do you crave for the most currently?

I crave for nothing materially and I'm content with what I have now. I do crave for a strong mental will and a peace of mind to overcome all the difficulties ahead this semester.

15. Where would your ultimate vacation spot be?

Sarawak? I prefer to see my hometown again rather than spending a whole lot of money to see some fancy places.

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

Thoughful, helpful, kind, caring, hardworking, persistent, loving and every other words you can use to describe a good friend.

17. What have you done to yourself that make yourself happy?

To spend time with my friends and families, even if it's just chatting online, all these make me feel happy to be able to share my joys and troubles with them.

18. What will you become in another 10 years to come?

How would I know? I'll leave that to God. A chemical engineer who works with Petronas maybe?


19. What is your lucky number?

I don't believe in superstitious luck. I have to make my own luck.

20. What is your favourite food?

Too many. Anything that's tasty to my tongue will do.
















No comments: