Thursday, June 04, 2009

2 in 1 Tags

What’s the easiest way to rejuvenate a dying blog? That’s right! You guessed it! By doing lots of tags!

But I myself usually do not fancy doing tags. This holiday had seen me hopping around the blogosphere peeking at other bloggers’ update, but left me stranded without a topic for my own blog. Lest my blog sank too deep into the forgotten abyss, I shall have to succumb to these ‘taggings’ for now.

Tag One

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?

Nose? It tickles. XD

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

Oh gosh! I woke up at 1pm?!

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?

My family.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?

Yes, at least I think so. To be more precise, I tend to pamper myself. What’s wrong with that?  But I do know when and where to set my limits.

5. Will you ever donate blood?

If it can save lives, why not? I will definitely go for it.

6. Have you ever have a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

Close friend, yes. Best friend, not yet.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?

No. A futile wish. God decides that. I would rather wish for the happiness of the people I love rather than wasting time thinking about those who I had hated.

8. What does your last text message say?

Jogging? Want?

9. What are you thinking right now?

Should I sleep after blogging or should I continue with my games? But I need to wake up early tomorrow, and it’s almost 2am. Dota might take too much time, how about other games? Or maybe I should just read my books. Hmm….

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?

I’m alone in my room. Yes.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?

4am. To whom it may concern, you call that a ‘mini’game? But it was a nice game nevertheless.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?

I forget where I bought it. But I must had liked it because there’s a lovely phrase written across it, “The Earth has music for those who listen”. 

13. Is someone in your mind right now?

Yes.

14. Who was the last person who text you?

Eric Matthew Capel, who gracefully asked me from Penang to jog with him yesterday. 

Tag Two

Upload your favourite picture and answer the questions below:

ATT00007

 Why do you choose this photo?

First of all, I love cats!! But that’s not the main point. This picture is a motivator that tells us to always stay positive. It reminds me to stop judging or blaming myself for my past mistakes and failures, but instead take it as a lesson and move forward to a future where opportunities lie ahead. Most importantly, believe in yourself. You are what you want to be.

When was the last time you ate pizza?

Would you believe it? Just a few hours ago. Although it violates my no-supper policy, family get-together time is much more important, and I treasured every moment of it.

The last song you've listened to?

Jai Ho. That reminds me, I have not watched ‘Slumberdog Millionaire’ yet. I heard it’s a nice movie.

What are you doing besides answering this tag?

Not doing anything else.

Besides your own name, how do you like people to call you?

I’m not really sure. There are some people who call me Rexx, my nickname in Dota. But then, ‘Chua’ is not an easy name that can be tweaked into ‘creative’ words right?

 

That’s the end of this post. Thanks Yi Herng for tagging me and breathe life to this blog for now. For humanity’s sake, I will not tag anyone! I’m out of victims to tag anyway.

5 comments:

EMC said...

i'm honoured.

... said...

who is in ur mind?? me???
say its me....say it!!

WK Chua said...

U're the last person on my mind on this planet Earth. XD Jk jk

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

WK Chua said...

Thanks for the compliment but may I know who are you?