Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday dear Jolin!

10 June

A special day for my little sister.

She has turned 4 this year.

A year older a year wiser?

Maybe not.

She’s still the spoilt princess in the house.

Throwing tantrums,

Putting on that cute sour face when’s she’s angry,

5 minute before she loves you, 5 minutes later she can rili hate you,

Has a sweet tooth, yet refuse to let her teeth be brushed,

Hogging the TV so the whole family have to watch her cartoons,

The list of her naughtiness can go on and on,

Yet I must admit,

she’s always so full of energy and life,

Asking so many questions, so ‘busy-body’ like, 

Her laughter and smile,

is enough to cast away my parents’ stress and worries, 

Can’t imagine home without her,

I will always love her the way a brother should,

I’m told she always miss me the most when I’m away,

I’m glad this holiday I can spend some time with her.

That’s the only birthday present I can truly give her right now.

Happy Birthday Jolin Chua!!

Untitled-1

 

 

I love photoshop, getting the hang of it ^_^, but still a lot to learn. Anyway, will update my Kerteh trip soon. Gudnite. 

No comments: