Saturday, June 13, 2009

Not so secret anymore..


Tagged in Facebook! The first tag concerns 40 secrets about myself. Don’t expect much though, because some secrets are meant to be secrets. Some of the questions are quite general also. The second tag tells of my future wedding plans, which I think is too early for me to contemplate yet, but a little fantasizing now won’t hurt! :)   Enjoy !

TAG 1

40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.
If I tag you, you have to do one!

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
✚On a date? No. Mamak? Yes.


2.) Where was your default Facebook picture taken?
✚ My Dean List ceremony .


3.) What's your middle name?
✚ Wee!!!


4.) Your current relationship status?
✚ Single


5.) Does your crush like you back?
✚No crush, no rush.


6.) What is your current mood?
✚ Freaking irritated! Gonna kill that mosquito no matter what


7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
✚Light brown


8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
✚ White


9.) Missing something?
✚ My supper


10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
✚ Change things that I'd regretted doing, but then I won't learn any lessons of life if I simply change the past. Humans are meant to err and learn from past mistakes right?


11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
✚ A giant T-Rex! Dinosaurs are animals wat


12.) Ever had a near death experience?
✚ Yup, high up in the sky.


13.) Something you do a lot?
✚ Dota, facebooking, anything concerning surfing the web


14.) The song stuck in your head?✚ The songs replayed by RedFM again and again everyday


15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
✚ Hamster ;)


16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
✚ No one I can think of.. but it'll be cool to celebrate together with that person


17.) When was the last time you cried?
✚ One month ago


18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
✚ No, and probably won't happen in my lifetime


19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
✚My super power is to make any wishes come true, what can be more powerful than that?


20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
✚ Their outfit


21.) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
✚ Frappucino sumthing with chocolate chips and cream, yummy!!


22.) What's your biggest secret?
✚ Do I look dumb enough to spill my biggest secret to the whole world?


23.) Favorite color?
✚ White


24.) Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
✚ Yup, with my little sister.


25.) What's on your walls?
✚My bedroom walls? nothing except an air-conditioning unit.


26.) What are you?
✚ A student in UTP, oh..and I'm a human being on planet Earth just in case you do not know.
27.) Do you speak any other language?


✚ Mandarin, Hokkien, Malay, English, and interested in learning Japanese and Cantonese
28.) What's your favorite smell?
✚ The smell of fresh home-cooked meals


29.) Describe your life in one word.
✚ A journey


30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
✚ No


31.) What are you thinking about right now?
✚ have a light supper after this


33.) What should you be doing?
✚ Nothing, I'm free.


34.) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
✚Sorry, can't tell ya.


35.) How often do u talk to God?
✚ Not so often to be frank..


36.) Do you like working in the yard?
✚ I won't do more than water the flowers.


37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
✚ Can't think of any last name I want. Aren't my current name good enough?


38.) Do you act differently around the person you like?
✚ No, I'll be myself. If I like that person, I want him/her to like me the way I am.


39.) What is your natural hair color?
✚ Black


40.) Who was the last person to make you cry?
✚ That's it! Why can't you ask more positive questions like 'who's the last person to make you smile/laugh/feel happy' instead of questions that bring bad memories like 'who make you cry/angry/upset'??

TAG 2

If I am destined to find the other half..
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with d wedding plan!=) At the end, choose d people u want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know about u! =)


1. how old are you?
= 19


2. are you single?
= yes


3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
= hard to predict, probably at the age when I have a decent job with decent income


4. do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
= like I say, I’m still single


5. if not, who do you want to marry?
=my true love that I have yet to find


6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
= close family members and friends


7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
= traditional wedding


8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
= nowhere fancy, the nearer to my hometown the better


9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
= the more the merrier, of course I won’t simply invite any strangers that I met on the street


10. will that include your exes?
= If I have exes? I think better not..


11. how many layers of cake do you want?
=As high as possible! As long as it can fit through the doorway XD


12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
= morning


13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
= some romantic soothing music will be nice..


14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
= dining fit for a king!


15. champagne or red wine?
= What’s the difference? Both la


16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
= Days after. Need time to settle down and plan the trip nicely


17. money or household items?
= Any sincere gifts will be fine.


18. how many kids would you like to have?
=No specific wants. Depends on the economics and my salaries lo..


19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
= Take pictures enough la. How to record? Cannot enjoy honeymoon if one person need to be the recorder.


20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next.
=anyone willing or too bored right now can share

No comments: