Friday, May 08, 2009

2 days to go!!

OMG! Time really fly. There’s only 2 days left before FINAL EXAM!

Didn’t even realise today is already Friday.

Yet, I dunno why, the nearer to final exam, the more I lost my mood to study. Today just briefly glanced through my Moral Studies and Organic Chemistry.

I seriously don’t know where I’m heading to. Feel like I’m gonna forget everything that I study by next day. How I wish I had super memory or photographic memory) so I can remember everything without forgetting a single detail.

Yet humans are meant to forget. To be unable to forget is a curse too. Some wounds can only be healed with time. But imagine a person having to remember painful memories as vivid as if they had happened yesterday for his whole lifetime. They can never let go of the past. Kinda torturing don’t you think?

Managed to avoid playing dota for the whole afternoon, but still fell asleep on my bed. Just too tired and ‘sien’ so I need a quick nap. Weather too hot again so I can’t really sleep. Wake up still feeling moody. Decided to go jogging. At least feel better after I sweat.

A few more snapshots taken. I’ll be needing a camera if I take this hobby seriously. Huhu    :)

DSC01046 Around 5pm, Clear blue sky with wispy clouds and a bulky cumulonimbus almost touching the horizon.

DSC01049 

Looks like a hole in the sky. But it’s the Sun slowly being overshadowed by dark clouds.

DSC01050 

White wispy swirling clouds forming interesting patterns in the sky.

 

Night. Dinner in Kampung Bali. The food is great as usual. Really need a change of environment besides eating UTP food my whole life. After that, resumed my study. Dota a few rounds. And finally here I am, blogging. That’s all for now. Shall continue my battle 2moro. Good night.    

No comments: