Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day!

I apologise for the late post.

I know I’m SUPER busy at this moment. Final exam is due tomorrow and I should be panicking studying.  Nevertheless, I can’t just let this special day past by.

Mother’s Day is only once a year! This post is dedicated to my mom. Happy Mother’s Day!

276  Picture taken in Cameron. She looks young in this picture, and every other picture. You’ll always look young to me, mom :)

I don’t know why, but I never have the courage to say these  3 simple words: “I love you” right in front of you. Why do I feel that it’s awkward?

And I wonder, really, how many of us really do say “I love you mom and dad”, give a hug, or kiss our parents?

Despite that, if you accidentally read this mom (you’re not a tech-savvy person so I won’t expect you to read this before it’s long hidden by future post :P), I want you to know that I love you, sincerely from my heart.

Can’t imagine life without you. You are strict occasionally, but you’re are always patient and bear with us no matter how rebellious we have been. Sometimes you appeared to be stressed, the white hairs are sign of you being worn down by this tough and busy life, yet you can still carry on and overcome everything. I really admired your fortitude and strength. If I had half of those with me, life would have been easier. I never expect anything more from you, you’re the best mom ever and no one can replace you.

Sorry I can’t spend my day with you. Instead I’m stuck in UTP toiling myself for this final exam. I heard Dad bought more flowers for our mini-garden. Can’t wait to see them when I’m home. I love you mom, Happy Mother’s Day!

Everyday should be a Mother’s Day.   :)

No comments: