Saturday, May 09, 2009

The day after Tomorrow.

The day after 2moro will be our big day—FINAL EXAM!

First paper: Academic writing. I had briefly glanced through a past year exam paper, seems to test us on more technical stuff rather than testing our English. Damn difficult…

Despite final exam drawing nearer, I still can’t find the zeal, the energy, or a spark that will motivate me to study. This is the moment where everyone will appear stressed, tensed, and moody (and perhaps bitchy) yet I just feel carefree and calm. Definitely not because I’m well-prepared, but dunno know why, just no mood to study.

Today continue Moral and Organic Chemistry where I left half-way yesterday. Can’t wait for these two subjects to be over and out of my life. Organic Chemistry is not even a pre-requisite for the future subjects that I’ll be taking. We are engineering students ok? Leave Organic Chemistry for the doctors or biochemists out there. Moral no need to comment more, everyone know how Moral Studies, since secondary school, has been taught right? Lazy to elaborate more lest the post gets long and windy with my babbling. In short, studying Moral or scoring well in this subject doesn’t make anyone more moral or whatsoever, believe me. 

After that, went sports again. Always make me feel much better after being cooped up inside my room the whole day. Took another snapshot. Getting bored of looking at the skies? I think I’ll soon be too.

DSC01060 A grey streak of cloud on a sunny day.Looks like a dragon ascending into the heavens.

As for dinner, went to V3 with Eric, Lawrence, Harold, and Vyner. Surprisingly, there’s a mini shop there that I don’t even know exist. More surprisingly, the shop displays final exam papers where students can photocopy them for a price. Shopping for final exam papers, sounds weird? There’s one paper I wanna photocopy but after dinner I’m told the photocopy machine had broken down. WTH?! It was working fine just 20 minutes ago, such bad luck… Luckily still manage to borrow the paper from Kuhan and Kalai who photocopied the thing earlier.

DSC01064   Browsing through the messy pile of papers

At night, continued my study as usual. Should start working on other subjects tomorrow, especially Academic Writing. Dota many rounds tonight. It’s late, time to hit the sack, goodnight. :)

Fell in love with this song recently. Will get stuck in my head until I’m tired of it.   XD

‘Halo’ by Beyonce

image

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound

I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Halo, halo

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

 

And to end this post ‘coolly’…

DSC01065 Found this large chuck of ice that dislocated from my fridge. The icicles on the side were really sharp! Can really stab someone with this ‘weapon’.  

No comments: