Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Chindian Night Fun – All-U-Can-Eat BBQ!!

Time flies. Today is the 2nd day of study week!!

Glad to see that Oil and Gas Test is finally over. It’s the final ‘interference’ to my study mood that I assume exist so after this I can really focus on my studies without any more projects, assignments, quizzes or test bothering me. Cheers :)

Well, seeing that the final test is over, the Chindians decided to take a break and have a barbecue night! It’s also a farewell party before the semester ends.

It took a while to get the fire ready but soon the funs begins. Food available include sausages, nuggets, and chicken burger meat (without the buns). They are taste great! Personally, I think the chicken is the best. If you barbecued it nicely, it’s crispy and golden with the inside is soft and tender. Makes my mouth water to think about it again. Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves and had a good time, and of course, taking pictures is a must!

Sorry.. can’t do much with a 2.0 megapixels camera phone without flash mode in the dark. Even the flames turned purple the following picture. The effect is kinda cool though. Anyway, I’ll upload more photos from reliable cameras soon. Stay tuned!

DSC01005 

Purple flames for BBQ by engineering students in UTP!! (Ok,enough with the cold jokes)

More photos updates:

DSC08387

DSC08356

DSC08388

DSC08401

No comments: