Monday, May 11, 2009

The first hectic day, over..

It’s not that hectic technically speaking. We are only sitting for a two-hour test the whole day. But the studying part is hectic, at least for me.

I seriously don’t know what else to study for Academic Writing besides the APA referencing format. Keep reading through the same thing, and as a result? I still did some silly and careless mistakes in my exam. Don’t want to comment more.. In short, I hate ampersand (&).

Due to time-constraint too, I missed out an important detail in one question which will cost me dearly. The worst feeling is knowing you can definitely score but because of a mistake you flunk everything. Don’t know what’s gonna happen to my AW. I don’t even know my coursework mark!

Anyway, glad that AW is finally over and out of my life. Don’t know what’s the point of the subject. Really, we won’t be writing any academic reports or journals so soon. By the time we do, I bet everyone will forget everything. There’s plenty of APA referencing guide that we can look up anytime on the internet if we really are so desperate.

Free for tomorrow. But after that, things will get ugly starting on Wednesday. Three exams in a row for the consecutive three days. Organic Chemistry on Wednesday, followed by Moral Studies on Thursday and Differential Equation on Friday.

Can’t wait for everything to be over. But there’s still a long way to go. Maybe I’m considering this issue too early. Can’t have that interfering with my exam mood at this important moment. But that day will come, surely. Goodnight. Best of luck to everyone. We all need it.

No comments: