Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally

These three days had been painstaking and slow.

But now, (drum roll please)*****

I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS:

+Organic Chemistry

+Moral Studies

+Differential Equation

BANISHED, ANNIHILIATED, OVER AND OUT OF MY LIFE!

Things are starting to look better, at last there’s a crack of sunshine in my dull and gloomy life.

This week had not been smooth week.

Done lots of careless mistakes in the exam (each making me feel more demoralised). Sometime feel like jumping down from a building for making that kind of amateurish mistakes. Not to mention I had been careless and forgetful with my belongings (not due to old age, but perhaps all the studying was making me dumb).

The night before the chemistry paper I can’t sleep either. Really got me worried at first because I never face a sleeping problem before. There’s no disturbance (the lights are off, absolute silence, fan speed at maximum) but for some reason I just can’t fall asleep! Because I sleep too early? Because of the supper? Toss and turn, adjust my pillow, until dunno what time I finally slip into my restless slumber.  Luckily this problem persist for one night only. Being not able to sleep is scary, especially when there’s a final exam the next day!

But what past is past. At least I can look back at these problems and be grateful that they’re over. There’s no use crying over spilt milk.Instead of wallowing in self-pity, I should carry on with life with a smile and positive attitude. Har Har Har… (trying to :P)

Pictures taken throughout the week of insane studying:

DSC01081 Featuring the main character: myself doing some serious studying

DSC01079Thiha. Came all the way from v5. Study spirit on!

DSC01111

Despite the study tension and stress in the air, there’s always room for laughter and jokes. Eric and Lawrence, laughing at steward’s laugh? 

DSC01112 

Massage services available! Free of charge courtesy of Graham.

 

 

I’m taking things easy tonight doing what I enjoy, such as:

Dota (many many rounds.)

Checking out blogs (the blogging fever is high recently, there’s always a new update from someone almost every hour @_@)

Find something new to download from DC++

Currently blogging..

Later: dota another round? O2jam? or some movies?

Sleeping late tonight.

Might be going Ipoh tommorrow, bye for now.

2 comments:

EMC said...

eh how come you so cun can get the pic of law and me pointing at steba? haha

WK Chua said...

I'm good at taking candid pictures ma. Haha :P