Monday, December 08, 2008

Dean List Award Ceremony July 2008

Just feel like blogging something about UTP since I never really updated any events during my life there.

Congratulations to all my fellow UTPians batchmatch who performed well during the last semester and qualified in the Dean's List. The Dean List Award Ceremony July 2008 has been a significant event that highlights and recognizes all our hardwork and determination as students who have been striving to succeed for the past few months.

I had initially been trying to update these photos on Friendster for the past few days but seems that Friendster is now facing some kind of technical difficulties. Haiz.. no choice la. It's just as good as to upload them on my blog and share with everyone. Enjoy :)



Half of the Chancellor's Hall stage...


Sze Mei and Laura


Us in one row... XD


The renowned "Gang Of Four"/"Four Kings"


Yi Herng (left) and me with the "act cool" pose :P



The ceremony proceed smoothly. Everyone went on stage one by one and receive their certs. These are some pictures taken after the ceremony..



From left: Sze Mei, Laura, and Jion Sean


Again... Sze Mei and Laura


The official couple: Jonathan and Sze Mei


The guys together..


From left: Lian Hung, Jion Sean, Laura, Jonathan, Sze Mei, Steward, Yi Herng, Me



A photo with the Rector (Sorry..shouldn't hav taken off my tie so soon..)



When almost everyone is gone and the Chancellor's Hall is empty, we did some candid cam whorring.. :)

Four of us..


Add another guy: Kanyu


Me and Jonathan...



Shying away from the paparazzi XD



Jion Sean, Stephanie and Laura



Introducing the ladies: (from left) Liang Yi, Laura, Shih Gin, Pei Ying, Xiao Ci, Stephanie, Fang Yi, Sze Mei, and Jia Lin



A "family" photo of us



Trying to be formal



Trying to be funny



Last but not least, a romantic touch to end the cam session :)



Last semester past like a breeze. This semester is totally different than the previous sem given that everything is more tough and difficult. Not to mention I slacked off too much from my studies this sem.

At the end the day, I just wish for nothing more than to graduate from Foundation smoothly and focused on my undergraduate studies ahead of me. No regrets bcoz I had given all the best I could (only in final exams I think XD).

For now, I'll enjoy my holiday, keep my fingers crossed, leave the rest to God, and pray for everyone's sake... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.