Friday, December 05, 2008

Home at last....

Finally...home at last... Feel like kissing the ground and thank al-mighty God for allowing me to arrive safely at home and be reunited with my family.



It was a longer journey than I had expected. I was coming down with a terrible flu after packing all my stuff. Damn it! I never knew my room was so dusty. My ultra-sensitive nose just can't stop sneezing.

After moving everything to the car, I went to check out at block O in my most horrible state (sneezing, sweating, running nose..) Haiz... got fined RM 1 for losing my key tag. Ok la, my fault too. At the start of the sem I complained the key tag was "not cool" so I removed it and use my own key chain with other keys. Now, after packing the key tag mysteriously disappeared.

My current key chain, a precious birthday present from my friend :)


After that, simply grab a complimentary copy of News Straits Times from the office (it's worth the rm1 anyway) and went back in my dad's waiting car.

Can't even finish reading the front page before I dozed off in the car.. After waking up, OMG!! We are stuck in a massive traffic jam. Wrong timing! Work time have just passed and we are caught in the traffic exodus where everyone is rushing home after work. No choice at that time but to watch my car crawling at a slower-than-tortoise pace. Completely bored stiff. My hunger worsen my foul mood. Messaged a few friends just to pass the time..

Their suggestions:

1) Eat something la. (No food in the car :( ...plus it's impossible to find anything in that huge pile of stuff..sobz)

2) Be patient (Really, I'm a patient guy...until my patience meter run out!)

3) sleep (I had the most pleasant slept during the whole journey, just to wake up and find myself in a nightmare!)

4) "Tai le sei" (=.= that does not help much i guess but still kept me away from boredom)




Anyhow, must thanks all of them for keeping me company. Must thank my dad too for his perserverance. The driver must felt most frustrated but my dad never complained a thing.

Luckily, the traffic cleared after that and we arrived smoothly home. I can't really describe the feeling of euphoria for being able to meet up with everyone after being separated for the past few months.

Since it's way past dinner, i just had a bowl of maggi for dinner. I'm sure I'll get hungry again 2nite. Can't wait to raid my own fridge and enjoyed my formal super supper lifestyle!!

I'm dominating this part of the kitchen 2nite!! XD


PS: Just found out from my sister that the movie "Twilight" is actually based on a series of novels. No wonder the movie have no ending. My sister got almost the complete series of the saga. Gonna kept me occupied for a while this holiday :)

2 comments:

holala^^ said...

haha.. ur house not bad ma.. actually jz c the kitchen only.. hahaa... happy at home o...

Steward Baba said...

Why din mention I gave the key chain leh? hahah.... *paiseh*