Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday till now...

OK, I'm going to skip the part where I tell everyone that this holiday is boring, too long, and I had nothing to do etc....

In fact, although I admit there's indeed some mild degree of boredom, most of the time I do find myself very preoccupied with random stuff to do during this holiday. This post is just a short update of what I have been doing up till now..

Before this...

Get to spent a lot of time with my family. Until now we had been going out almost every night, especially to the Giant hypermarket near our area. I'm kinda tired of that place. Seriously, I think all the salespeople and security guards recognized our big family by now. (me being the rare species that only appeared once in a blue moon during mid sem and final sem break) :P

Just today my relatives from Kapit arrived, so it's one big happy family to a restaurant that I had never been to for dinner. The food there is superb!

At night, the house was more lively and unusually hectic due to my young hyperactive cousins. They've really grown a lot since the last time I'd met them. They brought a stack of UNO cards but instead of playing UNO, they played "heart attack". Can't believe I join them (admit it, we are all children at heart!), but it's quite amusing too.

Other than that, I had been practising my driving. I still had a long way to go before taking on the highways in KL. My skills had become rusty, but glad to see that slowly I'm catching up from driving almost everyday during this holiday.

Besides that, I had also been reading most of the time. I have not finish my "Twilight" novel and its series. I had also bought a few interesting magazines. I found the "CHIP" magazines (all about computers and the latest gadgets) interesting and informative. This month issue revealed many useful tips on how to "spring clean" your PC after one year of accumulating all kind of data. Furthermore, I had also download some picture editing softwares and getting use to them. One of them, "Picassa3" in my opinion is most useful and user-friendly.

Last but not least, I spent most of my time online chatting, surfing the net and blogging! There's always someone to chat with on MSN. Just 2nite, me, Steward, and our long-missed friend, Chris had a very long chat untill the morning. We chat almost about everything, our holiday, his life, our lives, problems, and argue about petty stuff like whether the character of the emoticon is suppose to be a "bunny" or a "onion boy". XD

I think that's all I had done for now. While it's good to relax and idle some time away, there are some things I must accomplish during this holiday. Practising my Er Hu is the first. Then last but not least is flipping through my organic chemistry textbook and prepare myself my next sem's syllabus. But seriously, that's the last thing on my mind. I'll have all my sweet time playing DOTA, CS, watching movies and animes before I open an academic textbook :P

No comments: