Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Whole lot of fun with my relatives from Kapit

Last week my relatives from Kapit came to visit us in KL.

Of course, tidying the room and moving my stuff to my brother's room temporarily cause me some trouble because I'm typically the messy type of guy who leave stuff lying around and never bother to tidy the place up! :p

Nevertheless, I'm really happy to see them again especially after such a long time. Their visit really lightens up the usual quiet atmosphere in the house. Believe me, 3 additional kids is enough to bring the house down (with all the bickering, fighting, shouting, running...) XD

We went to many places and have lots of fun. As usual, every outing must have some pictures:


Bowling at the Bukit Jalil Resort. Two lanes booked by us as all the kids wanna play too.

Intense battle! The adults vs the kids. Just kidding.. Haiz..picture a bit shoddy, excuse my shaky hands.



A colourful assortment of bowling balls

My sister, not interested in bowling, seem to content herself by doing some colouring :)


Last but not least, take notice that there are coloured barriers on both of the lanes hence the balls are 'immune' to the gutter. So the success rate of hitting at least one of the pins is 100%! (unless the ball stop midway on the track..) O_O

A cute Christmas tree near the entrance

After that, went to eat at the clubhouse's restaurant. The following days, we also went to Tien Hou Gong, a beautiful temple, and Mid Valley to do some shopping.

We drove quite a distance to reach Tien Hou Gong. These are pictures near the entrance:



We are requested to remove our footwear before entering the temple. The interior of the temple is huge and magnificent!
My uncle and little Willy

I love tortoise! More specifically, I love terrapins! Here's a real terrapin haven.

Feeding time. Apparently they love fish food too..


The real ones blending in with the fake. Too bad real terrapins can't sprout water from their mouth.


Guess how many are there? Winners get a prize..hehe


Found a weird scaly reptile that looks like a hybrid between a snake and a lizard. Imagine that slimy thing crawling on your skin....

After the Tortoise Pond (sounds weird?) we went to a small park with lots of animals, not real of course, but they do represent the Chinese Zodiac 12 sacred beasts.

Mouse, Ox, Rabbit

Tiger

Dragon

Snake

Horse/Stallion

Lamb, Monkey, Chicken, Dog, Pig

Here's what the sign say about me: Kind, friendly, smart, reliable, liberal, discipline, talented, versatile, self-centered, adventurous. Ok ok, I know I do not fulfil exactly every criteria. A bit self-deception. Ha ha



After that, went to Mid Valley to do some shopping (mostly window-shopping).


My dad insist that I took this parking lot number lest we can't find our car later. Using my phone camera since my camera was totally out of charge.


Just took a few pictures. The stage and Christmas trees looks terrific!


A few days later it's time to bid them farewell. But this is a short-term goodbye because we'll be going to Kapit as well soon. Can't wait to set foot on Sarawak again.

P.S (Something I learnt the past few days) Keep your laptop or any other expensive yet fragile items away from children, if not the consequences will be dire.... :)

No comments: