Saturday, December 13, 2008

A silly typo, a whole lot of trouble!!

A friend told me long ago that there is a little typo in my blog's URL.

The word "dairy" should be "diary". I had planned to look into this matter but there's always something to put me off.

So feeling very free tonight and remembering that particular misspelt word , I went to fix it before I forgot again.

But WTH?! After the URL had been changed, I had lost my blog's list of friends!!!

Now my "friendship circle" column is stark empty. All the friends that I had known and gathered one by one for the past few months, (adding them to the "circumference" of friendship) is now gone in an instant!

Haiz.. It's gonna be a painstaking task locating and hunting their address all over again from scratch. Never mind la. Have to be patience. After all, it was me who started this mess. Plus, it might be a good time to look into everyone's blog.

For now, I'm on an official bloghopping mission to retrieve my allies' URLs!!

No comments: