Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To Kapit......with a new hairstyle!

OK, it's not a new hairstyle to begin with. I just had my hair cut short. I felt like living as a caveman for the past few days with my hair so thick and unkempt. After the haircut, the effect is dramatic. I look like a new man! But still the same old me..

Anyway, I don't fancy any new hairstyle. I prefer my neat and short crewcut hairstyle that needs almost no maintenance. Ya, when it comes to my hairstyle , I admit I'm a lazy fellow.

The main point is..... My family and I are going to Kapit tommorow (actually it's today since now it's morning). I had been anticipating this journey for a long while. It's a breath of fresh air for me after spending most of my time at home. I just need to get out and travel for a while. Plus, the destination is Sarawak, my beloved homeland so I'm looking forward to this trip.

Nothing much I think. Just finish packing my stuff. It's a light luggage considering we'll not be gone for long. Need to be ready early 6 am!! Don't feel like sleeping tonight. Maybe I'll catch on with my sleep on the plane later. :p

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my junior friends from SMK Kidurong who just went through their Educamp in Kuching. All the best and I wish you all good luck in your future studies. As long as you did your best, you'll have no regrets and leave the rest to God. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in UTP the starting of the new semester.

Last but not least, I had also finished the arduous task of adding everyone into my blog list after the disastrous mistake I made a few days ago. However, now I'm absolutely sure my list is somewhat shorter than before, which mean I had unintentionally left out someone, and the problem is I forgot who they are!

Am I a bad friend or what? Haiz..Now I'm feeling guiltier by the minute.... Perhaps I need my sleep after all....

No comments: